Competition Terms and Conditions
Stingray Accessory Manufacturers (PTY) Ltd Competition Rules:
1. ELIGIBILITY - This Competition is conducted by Stingray Accessory Manufacturers (PTY) LTD ("the Organiser") and is open to everyone living in SOUTH AFRICA, except directors, members, agents, employees; and immediate family members of any employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers.
2. ACCEPTANCE - By entering the Competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that the Organiser failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.
3. HOW TO ENTER –
3.1. The Competition rules are clearly stated on each Facebook post and run on Facebook solely. Entry and closing dates are stipulated. No late entries will be considered. Winner/s will be announced on Facebook.
3.2. Entrants can enter multiple times and entry is free but only 1 entry per person will be considered.
3.3. To enter the Competition, all entrants must comply with the Competition rules stipulated in each competition’s post.
3.4. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative unless otherwise stated. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prizes offered herein, at its sole discretion.
4. JUDGING –
4.1. The decision of the Organiser is final and the Organiser shall not enter into any correspondence about the result. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered.
4.2. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
4.3. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the Competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the Competition the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis to the Entrants.
4.4. By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
5. PERSONAL DATA – You will be asked to provide your (full name, cellphone number and physical address and other related information; amongst others). The Organiser and its Organiser affiliate collect and will use your personal data listed hereby in order to enable your participation in this Competition and related online activities. Your personal data will be used exclusively for the Organisers, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you expressly consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa. We keep it to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal information for a different purpose without first asking your permission. We may share your personal information with any Organiser subsidiary worldwide, or with authorized third parties. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for a different purpose.
6. OWNERSHIP AND PUBLICITY -
6.1. Entrants understand and agree that their submission may be posted and publicly viewable. By providing a submission, you grant the Organiser and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public. Organiser, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning Entries for any purpose.
6.2. The winner/s hereby agrees to allow the Organiser’s, to require the winner/s (at no fee) to be identified and a photograph taken and published in printed media, electronic media or to appear on radio or television, when accepting their prize(s). All entries become the property of Organiser.
6.3. Details of the winner/s may also be announced on the Organiser’s website and any other media properties that it chooses. Organiser, acting reasonably, retains the right to delay the timing of the publication of the winners of the Competition.
6.4. By entering this, the Organiser reserves the right to communicate with you at any given time during and after the campaign and you may opt out or de-register at any time
7. INDEMNITY - All Entrants and winners indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this Competition.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY -
8.1. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Competition at any time.
8.2. The Organiser cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received because they have been lost, or delayed in the post or not received due to interrupted internet connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions or not received due to lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete entries. Any entries found to be duplicate or fraudulent will result in the Entrant being excluded from the Competition. By participating, all Entrant’s release the Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Competition from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participation in this Competition, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrant’s also agree that the Organiser, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Competition are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a Entrant’s or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Competition, the submission and/or its prizes. The Organiser is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an Entrant’s participation in the Competition or downloading of information in connection with the Competition. The Organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Competition becomes technically corrupted.
8.3. The Organiser assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Organiser is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Organiser on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
8.4. Entrant’s agree that the Organiser and its subsidiaries (including the Organiser), as well as the Organiser Corporation’s or its subsidiaries’ advertising and Competition agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Competition.
8.5. The Organiser’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of prizes as set forth above. By participating in the Competition, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) month after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
9. FACEBOOK –
9.1. This Competition is in no way organised, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Organiser and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for email/sms communications for future Competitions.
9.2. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the Organiser and not to Facebook.
10. Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time, without any notice being given to those participating.
12. Warranty – the prize is provide in full working order, however without an implied warranty.